Hey Hey Hey!
Episode 4! It's, like, becoming a habit now!
Here's what we've got in this episode:
- Tony and Aaron's Superbowl highlights (Very little to do with the actual game or players)
- Discussion on the impact of "A Stupid and Futile Gesture"
- "Man, Y'know wassagreat band?" with Byron and Randy
- Commentary on "Mama ain't Home" from the Dirty Half Dozen Album
- Shout out to The Spittin' Cobras for this week's edition of One for the Homies
All music by MF Ruckus except the one Spittin' Cobras song.
To help us make cool shit, become a Patron at Patreon.com/mfruckus