Boy oh boy...we are sleepy in this one. We had ourselves one hell of a Bachelor Party for our best buddy Logan in OKC this weekend. Figured we ought to show up and at least do some kind of podcast this week, so we dropped a quick episode from the Will Rogers airport in OKC as we waited for our 4 hour delayed flight. In this episode, we talk about:
- Tolerance for Zone 3 people.
- Recap on Logan's super-fun bachelor party including Reverend Horton Heat at The Tower Theater, Honky Tonk Hangover and More!
- Upcoming shows...sort of...we only mention a couple due to lack of sleep and high-ness.
- Aaron's Girlfriend is Wednesday Addams.
- One for the homies shout-out to new buddies CROBONE
- Deep dive commentary on "I have a Face Tattoo" - Stream it on Soundcloud here https://soundcloud.com/mfruckus-1/i-have-a-face-tattoo-demo
- "The Safe Word is Asparagas"
- $80 worth of plastic dicks for $60
- OKC: More bang for your Bachelor Party Buck!
Thanks to our friends at The Blue Note Lounge, The Pump, Bunker Club, The Red Dog Saloon, Night Trips, Lost Highway Bar, Empire Pizza and everybody else we know in OKC especially Nuge, Houston and The Judds!
Extra special thanks to our sponsors Matula Plumbing, Evergroove Studio, RocketSpace, Mutiny Information cafe and all our Patrons on Patreon.com/mfruckus
The MF Podcast is a Mutiny Transmission.