I don't know about you guys, but 'ol Tone-Bone sounds a little buzzed! Maybe it was the vape pen, maybe it was the beers and Jager before practice, or maybe he's just super excited about the super secret news which we tease in this new episode recorded from our new digs at RocketSpace Rehearsal studios here in Denver!
This week, we discuss....
- Click track is an annoying necessity
- The origins of "Be Cool"
- One for the homies dedication to our own producer Skib Row and one of his projects Dalegusski
- Commentary on "It's a Mess"
- KISS v Motley Crue
- All the badass upcoming shows we've got this Spring/Summer
- Collecting microphones because they look like penises
As always, ratings, reviews and subscriptions are always appreciated and really help a lot.
Thanks to RocketSpace, Mutiny Transmissions, Evergroove Studio, Matula Plumbing and all of our supporters on Patreon.
To learn more and join the party, visit http://www.patreon.com/mfruckus